Last update: November 2019
This web site (hereinafter referred to as the “online store”) constitutes an e-commerce store owned by Sissy Alivizatou based in Greece and legally represented by
VAT 062628032 / D.O.Y KALLITHEAS.
The online store provides a set of services and actions available to the user, such as the display of information, multimedia material, communication formats & data collection that aim to provide services and service to the user.
Provided information & Products
The provider is committed to the validity and completeness of the information provided in the online store. However, in the context of good faith, the provider is not responsible for any technical or typographical errors due to incorrect information from the manufacturer or the supplier, having escaped or have occurred inadvertently or due to any interruption of the online store for reasons of force majeure, and undertakes to correct them whenever they perceive their existence.
Limitation of liability
The provider is not liable and does not undertake any compensation for any damage or damage that may arise, but not exclusively, from:
- the use of the services offered by the online store or third party interconnected services, web pages or data streams,
- the content of third-party interconnected services, web pages or data feeds linked in any way (including links, integration code, etc.) to the online store,
- the use and/or lack of integrity and/or lack of compatibility of products sold through the online store,
- cancellation and/or non-execution and/or delay of order delivery for any cause.
- technical malfunctions of the online store or third party interconnected services, web pages or data flow due to any cause,
- malfunctions or inaccuracies in the services and information provided due to unauthorized access,
- incompatibility of the user’s software and / or hardware with respect to the online store or third interconnected services, websites or data streams.
The provider undertakes to act promptly and accurately on issues related to the availability of the products, the related information, as an indication, multimedia material, technical specifications, costs associated with them, any offers, etc. In light of the above and in the context of good faith, the provider undertakes to inform the user immediately of any change in the foregoing through the online store or any other reasonable means in relation to the circumstance. However, in light of the foregoing, the provider does not guarantee:
- the availability of the products presented in the online store,
- the accuracy of the information and material accompanying the products presented at the online store,
- the suitability, compatibility or safety of products presented at the online store,
- the quality level and / or the validity of any product certifications presented at the online store.
Intellectual property rights
All content of the online store, such as but not limited to titles, texts, marks, graphics, images or any other form of multimedia material, is the intellectual property of the provider or third parties from which the provider has received the relevant licenses for his own exclusive needs. Therefore, the entire content of the online store is protected by provisions of Greek and European law and/or international conventions. The provision of the above content by the online store should in no case be perceived by the user as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use it in any form and for no reason without the prior permission of the exclusive rights holders of the content.
The user accepts that the use of the online store, services and content may only be made in the context of good faith. Under the relevant provisions of the law and international conventions, it is not permitted:
- any action and/or communication by any means, of content that is illegal for any reason, causes insult or harassment in any way, compromises the confidentiality, violates intellectual or other proprietary rights of the provider or any third party,
- any action and/or communication by any means, of content that causes unauthorized access and/or tampering or malfunctioning of the logistical infrastructure of the provider or third parties,
- any action and/or communication by any means, of content, intended to collect or store personal data about the provider, employees of the provider or any third party,
- any action and/or communication by any means, of content that incites to actions contrary to applicable law.
Personal data and transaction security